[omc-boats] boat cover for Rogue 19'

From: Glenn Halweg <glennhalweg@...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 18:03:14 -0500

I contacted Nielsen one of the company's listed on the resources page.
 http://www.peoplevision.com/nielsen/ 800 435-2471
They quoted me $520.00 for a cover made from the original OMC patterns for my Rogue.
They said they have patterns for all the various OMC boats.
They also have the phone number for the company that has the patterns for the Tops and Bimini's.
They also have the plastic clips that were originally used on these covers.
If you contact them use the phone they don't answer email inquires
Also contacted Fisher Canvas.
http://fishercanvas.com/ 800-892-6688 ask for Jenn
They will make a winter storage cover similar to the storage cover Lee shows on his boat for $434.00.
They answer emails within 24 hrs.

Glenn