Re: [omc-boats] In search of a Chicago mechanic

From: Paul Hamilton <phamilton@...>
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 22:20:56 -0500

I just changed out my old distributor to an HEI that I purchased from Lee
Shuster. The process was simple enough, just one wrinkle different from the
instructions provided on the dealers website and Lee helped me with that. I
should add I have little experience with engine work of any kind, so it must
be my ability to read and follow label directions! The start up is
tremendous and all the other claims made on the website were verfied over
the past weekend. I love it.

Paul Hamilton