[omc-boats] Tops, covers, elect ignition, etc

From: Zach Stanley <zachstanley@...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 03:33:07 +0800

Hey all,
Anyone out there have pictures, or better yet patterns for tonneaus, tops, side and rear curtains for 1970 or similar Seasport 155s? I will need new stuff possibly as soon as next year.

Also, anone have any experience with electronic ignition kits for the 155 V6s. I think I found a link to a dealer for PerTronix Ignition Systems on Lee Shuster's site. if anyone is using electronic ignition in their OMC, I'd love to hear from you
Thanks
Zach