Re: [omc-boats] Tops, covers, elect ignition, etc

From: lib1@...
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 18:04:39 -0600

The original OMC parts manuals have pictures, including the Boat Accessory Catalogs. As the front tonneau cover was missing, this illustrations were helpful in recreating it.
But the local shop that did my cover still likes to have the boat to make sure they can line up all the snaps properly.

Lee

PS -- go here to order your boat's original parts catalog - >>>>

https://ww3.kencook.com/evinrudejohnsonmanuals/index.cfm?fuseaction=home.main