Re: [omc-boats] Need OMC P/N 172075 Guage

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 17:03:02 -0700

Lee,

I don't have an extra of your gauge, but I do have the one you want (non-sunshield version) on my boat, and it's well worth it. If you need parts numbers, or the oil pressure sender let me know, as I have an extra brand new sender. You'll love having the gauge! I'll keep my eyes open for one for you.

~Scott