[omc-boats] Trailer

From: Glenn Halweg <glennhalweg@...>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 10:12:08 -0500

Hello Group,

Bought a Shoreland'r trailer for my Rogue. Now have to pick the boat up. I'm trying to decide if I should keep the old trailer or scrap it. Would have to make two 300 mile round trips if I decide to keep it.

If anyone has any suggestions on methods to transfer boat from one trailer to the other let me know. There are no means to lift the boat so I'm thinking I might have to set it on the ground and winch it onto the new trailer.

Owner of garage where boat and trailer are found a 7.00 X 10 10 ply tire that wasn't showing in his inventory. Wants $75.00 for it if anyone needs one or is interested let me know and I'll pick it up when I retrieve my boat.

Glenn