Re: [omc-boats] Oil drain

From: LeeHazen@...
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 16:16:44 EDT

I think you can find those remote operated oil drain plug valves at Auto
Parts stores. It's got a wire cable like a lawn mower throttle and a lever
that you fasten to the inside of the engine bay. I think I would use a tie
wrap to secure the lever so it can't be accidentally moved.

Lee H
To get off this list send mail to omc-boats-unsubscribe@...
Received on Tuesday, 26 April 2005

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Tuesday, 29 July 2014 EDT