RE: [omc-boats] Looking for parts (Modified by jdhanson)

From: Greg Van Vliet <gvanvliet@...>
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 09:29:51 -0700

Dave,

I've got some of these that I'm willing to send to you. I think I have 4,
maybe 5 of them. I also have some of the pivot brackets that Jared
Bourquin was inquiring about last year. Jared, do you still want these? I
thought I might find a way to use at least the mount bases and maybe the
pivot brackets with non-original seats but I've determined that they are
really only useful for the original seats.

Dave, I'll gladly send the round disk bases to you for the cost of the
shipping only. Same for the pivot brackets for Jared or anyone else who
wants them. Contact me at gvanvliet@... to exchange details. I
can send photos if requested.

- Greg