Re: [omc-boats] Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #250

From: Scott Veazie <scottveazie@...>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 23:23:09 -0800

Someone at one point in time fitted my trailer with much bigger tires (205
75 15's) which are really common and cheap. They even went to the trouble
to move out the fenders and reweld them. Other than that the trailer is
stock but painted the boring grey instead of orange red. The surge brakes
work fine, really helps with a boat that heavy. I'm going to have to put
power brakes on this truck I'm getting (my '70 that's going tomorrow had
power) since it's manual right now. Pretty easy job, just put on the
booster, plug her in and go! When I have Phil put pics up I'll include the
tow vehicle too.

~Scott