Re: [omc-boats] Re-powering Options

From: Eric Graczkowski <ericg@...>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 20:40:51 -0600

It was an 82 I believe. Just a simple carb no emissions. It was a 3.8 from a Buick regal. I didn't change anything behind the bellhousing.
I used a simple aluminum prop that had its share of abuse. If I remember correctly 32 or 34 sticks in my head as tops.
I sold it last year because I didn't have the time to enjoy it. I thought the power level was very appropriate for that hull.
Eric