Re: [omc-boats] Buick V6 intake

From: lib1@...
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 21:43:28 -0700

The 225 odd-fire Buick V6 with 2-barrel manifold was used in 64-66 Buick
Specials. In 1966 it became the Kaiser Jeep Dauntless 225 and was used in
CJ-5 & CJ-6 Jeeps until 1971. I don't think the the 74 & later Buick 231 odd
or even-fire manifold will fit but it might. Just some thoughts that might
expand the scope of your search for a correct manifold.

See:
http://www.novak-adapt.com/knowledge/buick_90_v6.htm

Lee Shuster