Re: [omc-boats] ahoy mates!

From: Andy Perakes <aperakes@...>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 22:21:59 -0500

A very good point and an excellent tip -- thanks much!

Btw, has anyone come up with an effective way of telling when the tank is
full? I've tried watching the gauge, listening for gurgle, estimating fill,
etc. but still end up blowing fuel out the overflow. That may have been
acceptable ib 1967, but it just doesn't cut it today.

Andy Perakes
Johnson Reveler