[omc-boats] Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #210

From: Don Ziniuk <dziniuk@...>
Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2004 22:12:56 -0500

Does anybody out there have a spare combo bilge pump/blower they want to
sell? I was winterizing my '65 Evinrude Deluxe (155 Buick power) and noticed
that the bottom of the bilge pump had cooked itself and is not repairable
(must have gotten jammed with something and overheated). I have religiously
kept this boat stock as built by the factory and would like to replace it
with an original rather than a new blower and pump separately. Any help
would be appreciated. Tks in advance.