[omc-boats] ahoy mates

From: Thomas Klauber <tklauber@...>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 15:41:52 -0500

I put the boat up for the winter last weekend. Just a reminder to the rest. Don't forget to drain the block if appropriate. Seloc says to leave the foot horizontal in winter and the Clymer says to leave it down for winter. I usually have it up and then put it down. Now is the time to get out those winter boat projects so it will be ready to go in the spring. Get a manual to give you all the details on winterizing. It is quite complicated if done right. Of course I don't do all that stuff -maybe next year! Tom Klauber