Re: [omc-boats] Suitability for Water-Skiing

From: Paige <windfallfarm@...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 17:04:16 -0500

I have a 1969 155hp Johnson Reveler and it is an awesome ski boat. I
replaced the tilt motor (paid the marine repair shop to do it I should
say) after replacing one solonoid last fall, it is still not out of
storage, we will give it a go this week. It has been three years of one
thing needing repair after the next. I also am curious about towing
with tilt motor up or down, I have only towed it in the up position.
Good to read that there are die-hards out there willing to save these
dinosaurs. Paige Kuypers in New England