RE: [omc-boats] Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #184

From: Gregory B. Fell <gfell@...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:59:25 -0500

The honest answer is that I don’t know if the tilt doesn’t work both ways.
It’s fully down right know. It won’t go up. I guess I don’t know if it was
up whether or not it would go down. The very last time it was up (last
weekend), I did have to press the button 2-3 times before it went down. I
will start with cleaning all connections. Thanks.

Gregory B. Fell
The Fell Law Firm
3300 Oak Lawn Avenue, Suite 700
Dallas, Texas 75219