RE: [omc-boats] Good News ... Bad News

From: Gregory B. Fell <gfell@...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 09:57:20 -0500

You're talking about the tilt motor, right? Not the engine. The battery is
fully charged. I thought as you did - that the clicks meant the solenoids
were working. That leads me to believe the problem is with the tilt motor.
If that assumption is correct, I'm not experienced enough to understand why
the motor would intermittently work prior to totally failing.

Gregory B. Fell
The Fell Law Firm
3300 Oak Lawn Avenue, Suite 700
Dallas, Texas 75219