RE: OMC Boats for Newbies [omc-boats] New Member

From: Gregory B. Fell <gfell@...>
Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 11:21:27 -0500

Hey Lee - I was reviewing web site. Great job BTW. On the "stringers" page
you state that the boat should be trailered with the unit up. My owners
manual (1969 Sportsman 155) says to trailer with the unit fully down.

Gregory B. Fell
The Fell Law Firm
3300 Oak Lawn Avenue, Suite 700
Dallas, Texas 75219