Re: The infamous family project (free boat)

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Thu, 10 Jun 2004 13:54:05 -0400 (EDT)

Has anyone who has done major work on their boat (replacing the deck
and foam or the transom) done any photography of what the innards look
like?

I think I've seen photos (on the continuouswave site?) of someones
restoration of a '15 whaler. I'd love to have some photos for the web
site, since this sort of work seems to come up with fair frequency.

My father got rid of our Sport '16 after he found water oozing from
under the deck, so it's something that's touched my life as well, even
tho I haven't touched an Evinrude boat in well over 20 years!

phil