Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #140

From: Thomas Klauber <tklauber@...>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 21:59:34 -0500

I am guessing about your Sportaman but my Rogue has snaps that run the
periphery of the rear edge of the passenger compartment and up the sides and
most of these are for snap in clear plastic pieces to completely enclose the
entire passenger area utilizing the top as a roof. I still have all the
plastic but my roof is shrunken and torn and not really usable. There are
side curtains and a rear piece and they snap in at the bottom and zip up the
sides. Look on the edges of your top and see if there is one side of a
zipper running up the sides and at the back. I have been trying to figure
out a way to reproduce the top. They are not available to my knowledge. The
people at Pfefferkorn who make the mooring covers said the tops were made in
Toledo and the company is no longer in business. Pfferkorn offered to make
one but I would have to take my boat to Sandusky Ohio to be fitted. I doubt
they have the vinyl runner seal at the front. I've been thinking hard on it!
Tom Klauber