Re: Sport '16 vs Sportsman

From: bill.parkinson@...
Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2003 12:50:53 +0000

FYI... I just had my 65 Sweet 16 I/O in absolutly great condition on ebay last week. Seems these boats don't have a great deal of value price wise. High bid was 1k.... my comments on this is ^%&#%#@...$#!@...$#! Therefor, I am keeping it big time and will continue to run it in Colorado..... These boats are to nice and fun...

Thanks