Sport '16 vs Sportsman

From: Lee Shuster \(lib1\) <lib1@...>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 08:18:23 -0600

I'm curious what the difference is between these two models (Sport '16 vs Sportsman) -- Is it strickly in model name or were there actual differences.

Also, does anyone know if the factory 210 hp engine was ever installed in the late 1969-70 forward contol 16' hulls? This one appears earlier than the one on Phil's website.

Here's one that I found listed (incorrectly ?) with 230 hp and it's listed as an Explorer 16'. A 16 foot hull must fly with the small-block Chevy!

http://boats.iboats.com/evinrude/bow_riders--1004/15346-ad.html

Lee Shuster
Salt Lake City

---