RE: Latest additions to web site

From: Greg Van Vliet <gvanvliet@...>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2003 14:21:45 -0700

I've just returned to work after a week at home working on my house
addition (360sf main floor & 192sf loft). It's great to see the new email
list activity and additions to the web site. Thanks to Phil for continuing
to host everything!

I'm really questioning whether my 1964 Canadian-made Johnson is actually a
"Deluxe" model. Especially after seeing the addittion of the Hendren's OMC
Deluxe to the web site. Peter Bilecki suggested that my boat was a
"Johnson Deluxe" but I've never been confident of that. Is it possible
that it was sold as a "Johnson Sweet 16" just like the Evinrude? Does
anyone have any other model suggestion?

Thanks,

Greg Van Vliet