Re: '65 Sweet 16: Replacing Steering Cable

From: bill.parkinson@...
Date: Fri, 05 Sep 2003 13:13:54 +0000

My sweet 16 (pictures in gallery) appears to use that type of cable....
Tightening adjustment is up under side rail....I have Inboard outboard .. the
cable winding on the spool in the back may be a little tricky...make sure that
you examine how the old one is wound on.... let me know if you need a zoomed in
photo if you don't have one...

The boat is great... don't use it for fishing but pleasure boating the tri
hull is very stable when people are bouncing around...

Good luck....

Bill