Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #80

From: bill.parkinson@...
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2003 15:33:56 +0000

I have a Sweet 16 which looks like the same hull as yours... just put a Bimini
top on it from iboats.com.... used small craft 73"-78" wide 5'6" long and 36"-
42" high... mounted on top rail of boat with a 2' slide mount... works
absolutly great.. better than original that felt like a football helmit... also
I am 5'10" and I can stand up with the top up....

Also, the 16' trihull cover that they sell also fit perfect... mine is an I/O
and is on the gallery site for 16's.

Also, best place for engine parts on these is Stone and Sons 713-686-9997 in
Houston.

Good luck...

Hope this helps..