Re: omc-boats-digest V1 #80

From: Chad Chambers <cj5guy@...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:43:39 -0500

I'm new to the Evinrude Sportsman's myself as of last week and I know what you're talking about, but I don't have it either. There are some pretty nice looking resto's on the omc webpage with tops on them that would work well for a pattern. I have all of the original bows etc for mine, but no top. I'm missing one of the engine covers on mine if you happen to know where a spare can be found.

Chad Chambers
Enid, OK