Re: 1969 Rogue 210

From: bill.parkinson@...
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 14:13:14 +0000

I have a sweet 16 and could not find replacement top.. Custom shops here in
Denver were unacceptably high priced.... Went to iboats.com under mega mall and
ordered a bimini top made in sunbrella material.... absolutly love it! It is
the small boat one 73"-78" wide... 5'6" long ... 36-42" high with 24" slide
rail mount so it slides back to rear of boat when stoed... mounted on top rail
of the boat instead of on the inside.. Also came with zipper pouch for
storage.... we love it becouse you can stand up in the boat when top is up...
the original was toooooo low.. felt like you had a football helmit on when it
was up.... your hull is the same as mine so should work...

Hope this helps....