Evinrude Sweet 16

From: Bill.Beardsley@...
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 07:54:41 -0400

I bought a Sweet 16 several years ago, because I've always been interested
in the boats, but I've
never done anything with it. It's time to admit that I never will and free
up some space in my yard.
It's in OK condition and was in use when I bought it. The motor that came
with it was junk, but it's
sitting on a decent galvanized trailer. It has a Massachusetts title in my
name.

So here's the deal. I would like this boat to go to someone who appreciates
it, so I'll basically give it away.
I would like to get back the $50 I spent on the title. The trailer really
is pretty good, so I'd like to get $200 for
that, but you don't have to take the trailer to get the boat.

I also have an absolutely pristine 198x 70 hp Johnson that really was used
only on a lake by an old man,
It comes with controls and runs perfectly. I've never used it, so I'd like
to sell it for $1000, which is what I paid
for it, preferably to someone who will use it in fresh water.

I'm located in southeastern Massachusetts, about an hour south of Boston.

                                                            Bill Beardsley