Boat to Good Home

From: Michael Spivey <mike.spivey@...>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2002 20:29:10 -0700

Hello everyone

I have a project boat that I do not have time for and would like it to go to a good home for what I paid for it. The boat is an blue/white 1966 120HP Evinrude Sportsman '16 and it also had the original trailer.

Boat: Trailer:
Manufacturer: Evinrude (OMC) Manufacturer: Evinrude (OMC)
Year: 1966 Year 1966
Model: 234503R Model: 975985R
Serial No: WI-19128 Serial No: WI-0380
Length: 16 ft Length: 16 ft
Engine: 120 Hp I/O

The Engine needs an exhaust manifold, the boat itself is sound but needs some TLC and elbow grease on the glass and the engine dog house needs to be replaced / rebuilt. The trailer needs new tires before it can be moved and possibly a new hitch receiver assembly. Neither the boat or trailer are currently registered. If anyone is interested in the boat I would like back the $500.00 I paid for it.

The Boat in located in Ontario, California (about 30 miles east of Los Angeles).

Give me a call at 909-983-6211

Mike Spivey