Hull gasket name? transom seal

From: bob h <omniverse@...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 21:36:16 -0500

Or "boat transom seal", as it's called in the parts catalog I have. Mine is
a round one but there's also a square one (squared around outside edge but
still round inner folds). Well, actually maybe rectangular instead since it
shows two different sized "plates" for bolting it to the transom. Not sure
about it though.
Received on Thursday, 20 June 2002

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Tuesday, 29 July 2014 EDT