Re: hull gasket name????

From: Jeff & mel <jam82@...>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 18:53:24 -0500

  ----- Original Message ----- still don't know what boat people call
  the rubber gasket betweenthe hull and the out drive????????
  From: todd
  To: omc-boats@...
  Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 3:56 PM
  Subject: Re: hull gasket

  hi jeff and mel make sure your gasket is in good shape a leaking gasket can sink a boat
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Jeff & mel
    To: omc-boats@...
    Sent: Thursday, June 20, 2002 4:16 PM
    Subject: hull gasket

    HI,I'm new to inboards,,what do you call the big rubber gasket
    between the hull and the out drive....thanks
                                                jeff m
Received on Thursday, 20 June 2002

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Tuesday, 29 July 2014 EDT