RE: Some Johnson boat questions...

From: Bob Rowe <bob@...>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 16:55:57 -0500

I have a 1971 Chris-Craft which is essentially a Johnson boat. My
understanding is Johnson sold the molds to Chris-Craft in 1970. The
Johnson/Chris-craft was only produced a couple of years. I have an owners
manual for a 1969 Johnson boat that I can copy for you.

Are you sure this is a Johnson boat or a Chris-Craft boat. Either way both
are pretty rare. I just bought my "Mint" condition Chris-Craft for $1000.
Phil has listed the photos of our boat on the OMC-Boats Web site.

Bob Rowe
Hartland, Wisconsin