Re: omc/johnson boat questions

From: Bob Airey <slackit@...>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 14:28:42 +0000

Hello Phil,

Thanks so much for the quick reply...
I'm in CA, unfortunately too far away to pick up a free boat (how nice!)
Please, go ahead and forward my e-mail with questions. I'd love to hear from
other Johnson/OMC owners' experiences and knowledge.
I was just told by a Fiberglassics member that "if I don't jump on that OMC, that
I should check the Yellow Pages under Psycho therapy"
I must say that I can't get it out of my mind, so I guess I'll make the call
today and see if the owner wants to let her go...
My husband appreciates my boat enthusiasm, although I'm not sure if he'll still
understand after boat #3!

Peggy

P.S. If no one has responded yet to the free boat offer, tell the owner to post
it on Fiberglassics. I'm sure someone on the east coast will be interested!