1966 for sale

From: Eric Graczkowski <ericg@...>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2001 10:33:32 -0500

Hello fellow members,

I have a 1966 Evinrude Sportsman 150 16' for sale. It has a circa 1980 v-6 in it.
It needs a parts boat to fix some deficiencies, such as a cover is needed, the lower fins on the lower unit (one took a very large rock and broke a chunk off the fin, left side) NOTE it does still work but pulls to one side, a better prop, a exhaust elbow, some bearings in the motor.
All glass is good, gauges work, lights work, original trailer lights work, seats with minor tears, carpet good.
I bought it in April for 350 did not run, was filthy, replaced motor repaired lighting and wiring. Would like to get 400 for it.
I am located in Oshkosh, Wisconsin.
bjig27@... is my personal mail, please use that if you have questions.
Thanks,
Eric