Re: 17 ft johnson deluxe

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2001 21:25:18 -0400 (EDT)

[Ed: I'm resending this message by hand. It was submitted by new list
member Tom Klauber (he subscribed to the "digest" version of the list,
and his submission was refused because I had neglegted to tell the
list management software that submissions to the list should be
accepted from people subscribed to the digest. Tom had contacted
me with the idea of forming a club, and I suggested he join the list
and share his ideas there.... (er here!)]