Re: New/ old member

From: Michael Frenn <semsc@...>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2001 11:32:44 -0700

Mike Stevesand wrote, in part:

> If on the other hand yours has the I/O setup, you'll probably be able to
use
> it for a long time. There's a 1966 Sweet 16 on our lake with the original
> Buick V-6 that still runs like a top.

You mean I could drop the V6 Turbo Intercooled motor out of my '87 Grand
National into my Sweet 16? Oh my gosh, would I ever be dangerous then!
<grin>

Michael Frenn

PS Mine has a 75 HP V-4 electric start. Any knowledge on the reliabilitiy
of these?

PSS Your boat is beautiful and fishing is what I really want to do!