Re: new to list... not new problem?

From: Michael Frenn <semsc@...>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 12:32:34 -0700

Hi, Bob:

I for one have the problem of no spark at the plugs. I've replaced
everything, including he coil. While there's an outside chance the new
parts are bad, that would be the last place I'll check. I do seem to have
spark at the points. Is it enough, constant? Don't know. Would be great
to have a trouble shooting algorithm. Can anyone help?

As for parts, all of mine were available (but for a price!) at the dealer.

Hope that helps.

Michael Frenn