Re: Trying to find a part & question

From: Mike Masters <mmasters@...>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:34:00 -0400

Hi Paul,

I have been dealing with Gary from Gary's Marine in Florida. For old boats, call
this guy that has been a marine tech for 40 years. He has come up with stuff
that I thought I would never find.

www.garysmarine.com
Sales ONLY 888-891-0101 Toll Free
Tech Support 727-863-9277
Business Hours Tue-Sat 9am-5pm EST
11571 Osceola Dr. New Port Richey,Fl 34654

Do you have any pictures of your boat?

Mike