Trying to find a part & question

From: Pated66@...
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 06:30:26 EDT

Hi
I'm looking for a wiring harness for my Evinrude 90hp V4. This can't be
ordered anymore and none of the marinas I've contacted so far have had one.
As you're getting ready for the season and visiting your favorite OMC
dealers, I'd greatly appriciate if anyone could inquire about this also.

Evinrude part # 381665.
I'll throw in a bonus for anyone that can locate one for me :-)

For those of you that have done fiberglass work, what's the best way to deal
with a gelcoat that has hairline cracks throughout the entire boat?

Thanks
Paul