New Subscriber

From: The Sines Family <schmabby@...>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 13:41:12 -0800

Hello, we have just purchased a 1968 Johnson Reveler 155. Everything is all original, except for the "canopy"? I am not sure what you would call the cover that goes on the boat, while it is in the water. Anyway, wondered if maybe you might have some ideas on this. Any info will be of great help. We will include a pic in later correspondances. Thanks Again!

Abe and Connie Sines
Ionia, Michigan

p.s. Love the pics!
Received on Thursday, 22 March 2001

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Tuesday, 29 July 2014 EDT