Re: New Subscriber

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:22:05 -0500 (EST)

> Hello, we have just purchased a 1968 Johnson Reveler 155. Everything is
> all original, except for the "canopy"? I am not sure what you would
> call the cover that goes on the boat, while it is in the water. Anyway,
> wondered if maybe you might have some ideas on this. Any info will be
> of great help. We will include a pic in later correspondances. Thanks
> Again!
> Abe and Connie Sines
> Ionia, Michigan
> p.s. Love the pics!

Glad you like the site!

Jeff Mogensen replied with a scan I've added to the end of the gallery
page. Jeff's message didn't make it thru the mailing list management
software because of the size.

However, my reading of the page Jeff supplied is that it was from the
folks who made the "mooring covers", which on our boat was light green
canvas, covered the entire boat, stem to stern and had white plastic
hooks to hold it to the aluminum gunwale rail. We used ours when we
trailered the boat, loaded with camping gear.

The fold-up cover we used in the rain when our boat was running was
coated cloth and had an aluminum frame, not unlike a bimini top.

Received on Thursday, 22 March 2001

This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Tuesday, 29 July 2014 EDT