Re: Hello to all!

From: Phil Budne <phil>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:04:45 -0400 (EDT)

Paul wrote;

> I only see a reference to a 19' Playmate on the site, but mine is a
> 15 or 16.

The playmate mention on the "omcdata" page was extracted from the
(sketchy) history in Rodengen's book. A page at Ken Cook
(http://www.kencook.com/kccwww/marinepubs/oml08.html) lists model
numbers, years and engine size, but not model names.

I'd like to build up a correspondence of the model numbers from Ken
Cook to model names. So, if you own a boat, or just spot one I'd
appreciate it if you would mail me the model name and information from
the mfgr's plate, along with any details like color. As always photos
(scans or prints) are welcome!!

-phil