Re:  Hello to all!

From: pated66@...
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 12:49:56 -0400

Hi Phil,
Thanks for responding. My next email should include some pics of my boat, I'll also inlcude the model # to go with this Playmate with the other vital information.
The gentleman I bought it from is supposed to have quite a bit of documentation for me tonight, including all the owner and service manuals.

~Paul