Re: 1965 OMC Deluxe 17

From: Mike Cole <mikec@...>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 07:52:09 -0400

Bruce, You should be able to get parts for the engine as there are a lot of used engines (automotive) that were used in these applications. You can check with various marine shops and places to see what used parts might be available. The internet is a good place to look for parts on marine web sites. Any parts you cannot get can always be custom made in a shop if necessary.

Mike R. Cole