Re: [OMC-Boats] 1967 OMC Custom-Craft 120 HP Traveller Transom Seal...

From: Mark Mize <MMize@...>
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2020 12:08:56 -0500

I’ve got a 1967 Evinrude Rogue 200. I bought an extra transom seal off of
EBay or Amazon. I’m not sure if it is the same one you’re looking for.
I’d have to check my parts catalog. Check with T/C Electronics and Marine.
If they don’t have it they may know. I can check mine tonight. Maybe I
can find what I paid for it last year. The one on my boat seems to be in
good condition. If you can’t locate one I can sell you mine to get you on
the water before winter. I thought I’d be on the water spring of 2019.
Ground Short burned all the wiring. I’ll be starting on it again in a few
weeks. Good luck!

Mark Mize
Consolidated Pipe and Supply

On Sep 28, 2020, at 11:45 AM, Bill Gladish <bill@westquebecshedcompany.com>