[OMC-Boats] Any interest in a 1968 Sportsman 155 and a 1969 Sportsman 155 EX?

From: Connery, Michael L <connerymichaell@...>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2018 18:57:20 +0000

Hello,

I'm helping my father-in-law clean out things in his warehouse. He has the following boats, but they are too much for him to restore and the interiors are not great.

Is there any demand for the boats or parts? Or, should I tell him to bite-the-bullet and pay to have them disposed of.

Evinrude Sportsman 155
Model: 221605
Length: 16'
HP: 155