[OMC-Boats] Looking for an OMC boat

From: Billy Vandervalk via OMC-Boats <omc-boats@...>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 16:40:56 -0500

Hello. New to the group.

Name is Billy, and I live in the seacoast area of New Hampshire. I have a
thing for old classic fiberglass boats (currently have a 14" Glasspar
Tacoma Runabout). I have been doing some research for a bit of a bigger
boat, and came across these OMC boats and fell in love.

I am looking for either a project boat, or something that is functional. I
prefer an outboard but would be open to others. I have about $2K to spend.
I don't mind driving to pick up for the right boat. Let me know if you
have anything, or if you have info on good places to look. I already have
a bunch of Craigslist search's going.

Thanks in advance

Billy Vandervalk
billyvandervalk@...