Re: [OMC-Boats] Motor and out drive exchange?

From: deg6969 via OMC-Boats <omc-boats@...>
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2015 08:15:40 -0700

I don't know if this will help but skip redman has 2 1964 evinrude boats both run he wantsto get rid of wife wants out of yard he is 71 and can't work on them anymore He told me $250 for both contact me at deg6969@yahoo.com and I can forward pictures

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Tab® 3, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet