Re: [OMC-Boats] 66 Reveler for sale in Pittsburgh.

From: Phil Budne <phil@...>
Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2014 13:42:41 -0400

> Does anyone know if the parts on the 66 Reveler are interchangeable
> with a 65 Johnson Deluxe? Specifically the windshield, including
> the frame and brackets, steering wheel.

The Canadian Sweet '16 and 16 foot Deluxe had a highly curved
plastic(?) windshield.

All the boats positively identified(*) as Revelers seem to have flat
(glass?) windshields, and use a bracket that looks very much like the
one on my family's 1964 Sport '16.

(*) I said "positively identified as Revelers" because the first boat
at: http://www.omc-boats.org/gallery/reveler.html
Is one I had, at one point thought was a Canadian Deluxe, but it has a
US Sweet 16 style windshield.

Phil