[OMC-Boats] Flag emblems

From: tklauber@...
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2012 21:30:57 -0400

I have been working on having the flag emblems on the side of the hull remanufactured. They are the red and blue ones with silver edge. The back side is white plastic and not painted. Most of the silver has worn off the edges. There is no chrome on the emblem that I can see. My emblems have seen better days but should be OK as models. Anyone out there know of any deviations from this please let me know before we eventually go into production. Thanks for your interest and help. I posted this on the forum also. Tom Klauber